One of our clients is searching for a creative IT problem-solvers with excellent organisational skills as well as sound knowledge and understanding of IT Systems.
• Assist with the maintenance and tracking of training files.
• Assist in reconciling invoices for goods and services.
• Upload and track invoices, ensuring payments are completed on time.
• Create and issue Purchase Orders.
• Create and maintain vendor information.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations.
• Provide reports and data regarding activities on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Organise and book online, onsite and offsite meetings.
• Assist with planning and arranging events, including organising meals and activities.
• Provide general support and guidance to IT Visitors.
• Manage consumable office supplies.
Fill out our application form by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below